Tuesday 4 June 2013

David Cobley's Dreadlocks

Dreadlocks

pencil
11.5 x 8 in
(29 x 20.5 cm)
Private collection (ie with me!)
I was so pleased to take delivery and impressed with the packaging  of David Cobley's drawing Dreadlocks I made a video of its unboxing. 


-----------------------------------------------------------
Update 6th June - the Framing:



-----------------------------------------------------------------
I first saw  David Cobley's work All By Myself on the excellent and entertaining TV show Show Me The Monet

All By Myself is 80 self portraits in the styles of the 80 artist who have influenced him  The centre of the 9 by 9 square canvas is a self portrait in his natural style. The closer the portrait is to the center the more influential the artist. I couldn't (can't!) afford the work but I bought the signed tea towel of the work!

Signed T-Towel of David Cobley's All By Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment